- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
Post art anyway. It’s your blog. If people don’t like it then they can go duck themselves.
!!! alright thank you!!
i wanna post the art but im afraid people wont like it as much as i do.. what should i do
I FINALLY GAVE MYSELF SHIP FEELS WITH MY OWN DRAWING IS THIS A MILESTONE OR SOMETHING?
kind of hate how capitalism has trained me to believe that having free time is a bad thing and that i need to be constantly doing something to make my existence worth anything
70% of editing is just looking at ur work for a few hours with this face
true for drawing
true for video editing
true for writing
Tobi was a really weird akatsukisona obito should have checked out one of those helpful blogs with tips on how to make a naruto oc first